“Build a bridge, Connect Cities & Get known”Bridges on the top of the list just not because of their size, but because of “Most Recognizable One.” let’s explore world’s best bridges
- Only bridge having shops on it. (Yes you heard right !)
- The only bridge to survive after world war 2 in Florence.
- It’s an old medeival stone arc bridge on Arno river.
- One of the oldest suspension-ed bridge in USA.
- Built in early 1883.
- Connects Manhattan & Brooklyn.
- A symbol of Sydney & Australia.
- Looks astonishing with the harbour & sydney opera house near it.
- Also known as “The Coathanger” by the local’s living near the bridge in Sydney, Australia.
- This bridge is near to Tower of London & hence getting its name Tower Bridge.
- It is built on River Thames.
Read More – World’s Tallest Statue
- The sight of Bay from this bridge is astonishing this one is also included in the list of world best Bridges
- The 11th longest Bridge in the world 🌍.
- At 102 miles in length, this extensive bridge is the world’s longest. Opened to the public in 2011, it took around 10,000 people to construct it over just four years and cost £6.5bn.
- This incredible structure connects Shanghai to the town of Nanjing, the capital of China’s Jiangsu province, therefore, this bridge is also added in the list of World Best Bridges.
Thank you for your valuable time!