Eco-friendly Diwali means no harm to the environment. To prevent the spread of pollution. Protecting the environment. Let’s know how you can celebrate Diwali this year
Diwali is a festival of spreading joy, enthusiasm and lights. Diwali epitomizes the spiritual “victory of light over darkness, good over evil. The festival of Diwali is to spread light in our lives.
- History of Diwali
- #1. Dhanteras
- #2. Naraka Chaturdashi (kali chaudas)
- #3. Diwali (Lakshmi Puja)
- #4. Govardhan Puja
- #5. Bhai Dooj
- How to celebrate eco-friendly Diwali
- Different ways to celebrate eco-friendly Diwali
- Eco-friendly Diwali information
- Eco-friendly Diwali theme
- Eco-friendly Diwali slogan
- Eco-friendly Diwali quotes
History of Diwali
- Diwali is observed on Amavasya or the new moon, the 15th day of the month of Kartik, every year. Diwali is celebrated for Lord Rama’s victory over King Ravana and his return home after 14 years of exile. The people of Ayodhya decorated the town with divas and flowers to celebrate the return home of Lord Rama Goddess Sita and Lord Lakshman. Faith goes from one generation to another through the interesting story of the gods.
Diwali is a five-day festival. Each day of the festival has a different meaning, Each day has a different faith.
- This day has religious significance, and people worship Lakshmi, Kubera, and Ganesha on this day.
#2. Naraka Chaturdashi (kali chaudas)
- On this day Lord Krishna is known to have devastated the demon Narakasur, freeing the world from fear.
#3. Diwali (Lakshmi Puja)
- People light lamps in their homes and worship Mahalakshmi. People firecrackers. They also exchange sweets
#4. Govardhan Puja
- This day is widely celebrated as Govardhan Pooja and Vishwakarma Day. Gujarat, this day is celebrated as “Bestu baras”.People visit the temple and take the blessings of the elders.
#5. Bhai Dooj
- Brothers visit their sister’s home. sisters prepare sweets and food for their brothers. The sisters bless their brothers for a happy and healthy life.
How to celebrate eco-friendly Diwali
- We can use diyas Or lights to decorate our beautiful homes and we could re-use them.
- An important place to decorate is your puja room. Decorate your puja room with lamps and flowers. You can also use LED lights and series.
- Stop using Firecrackers. Fireworks pollute the environment. Some crackers are extremely loud,.The cause of noise pollution is fireworks. Noise pollution affects both health and behavior. Noise pollution causes hypertension, hearing loss, high stress.
- Air pollution causes a disease of the human body. Pure air is not available due to pollution. Air pollution causes asthma, lung cancer, stroke, and heart attacks.
- We should use eco-friendly fireworks. Eco-friendly fireworks reduce noise pollution and air pollution.
Different ways to celebrate eco-friendly Diwali
- Green crackers do not include dangerous chemical substances and decrease air pollution. crackers produce harmful chemicals. These harmful particles affect the environment and our health. We should use green crackers instead of firecrackers
- You can make rangoli with natural colors and flowers instead of chemical color.
- Celebrate this Diwali by sharing things and happiness among the needy. Help as many people as possible this time around because of this Pandemic.donate your old clothes and sweets to an orphanage and old age home.
- Use paper for gift wrap. You can give plants and flowers as gifts. They make the environment safe and clear.
- A lot of waste is typically generated throughout Diwali. Dispose of garbage and belongings properly after Diwali. make an effort to clean up your society and home after the celebration is over
- say no to polythene. Make your home greener. Plastic pollution has a bad effect on the environment. It also affects plants and animals
- Take care of your pets and animals from firecrackers. you need to take care of the kids. celebrate noiseless and air pollution-free eco-friendly Diwali.
Eco-friendly Diwali information
- Diwali should be celebrated in such a way that the environment is not polluted. It is only beneficial for us to get good air and keep our health good. You will be surprised to know that Delhi has the first pure air bar. Its name is oxy bar. We all know the importance of oxygen. Protect your future by making the environment pollution free and celebrate ” Green Diwali “. Our first duty is to protect the environment.
- We all know that pollution affects our bodies and animals, plants. But we do not celebrate eco-friendly Diwali. Now we have to understand that we should celebrate green Diwali for our green future. Every Diwali gave us a gift. This time we give a gift to Diwali that we celebrate eco-friendly Diwali.
- Life cannot be imagined without nature. Save nature, keep the environment safe, pass this message on to others. If I can celebrate eco-friendly Diwali. You can also persuade. Others will find a way to celebrate eco-friendly Diwali. This is how the change will come. We will not harm the environment for our short time happiness.
Eco-friendly Diwali theme
- Due to an epidemic at this time, we cannot celebrate Diwali with many people. We Can Celebrate Diwali With Family.
- we can make our homes beautiful.don’t buy a chemical color. Chemical colors also damage our skin.
- Use organic color in rangoli and you should also use home ingredients in rangoli.
- We can make a message rangoli. The message can help to bring some changes. 4.Use flowers and lights to decorate your homes. You can make crafts to decorate your home.
- recycle your old dupattas and sarees to make colorful curtains. make your home greener, Make your life and home beautiful.
- You can use paints or artificial mirrors and create designs for decoration.
- You can use your old stuff for decoration instead of buying a new one.
- make paper cup Garland, create paper toran, use an old jar for decoration.
- Decorate the environment by celebrating pollution-free Diwali just as you decorate the house with lights on Diwali.
- This year let’s try to make the festival more meaningful and beautiful. If you want the future of your next generation to be good and healthy, celebrate Eco-friendly Diwali.
Eco-friendly Diwali slogan
- Nature will value us only when we value it.
- Let’s save the environment by celebrating eco-friendly Diwali.
Eco-friendly Diwali quotes
- At this time we have to be more careful due to the epidemic, stay at home, have a safe Diwali. Hope this Diwali will bring good luck to us.
- Let’s celebrate an eco-friendly Diwali, have a safe Diwali.
- This Diwali burn all your bad time
This Diwali will bring a good time for us.